How to attract the right customers
Do you fear wasting time and money attracting the wrong customers?
That's a common problem with a few easy solutions.
A Wednesday, Oct. 14 seminar is designed to help businesses make better decisions on advertising and marketing. We will discuss:
• The difference in marketing and advertising.
• Advantages and disadvantages of various media
• Understanding your prime customer demographics
• How to analyze who buys your products or services and why.
• Designing your ads to get responses and leads
• How to track your advertising for best results
Seminar leaders Chuck McCurry and Jerry Bellune have more than 50 years experience in sales and marketing.
The 10:30 am - noon seminar is limited to 10 Cayce-West Columbia Chamber members.
RSVP to Lisa@cwcchamber.com
If you are not a C-WC Chamber member, McCurry and Bellune can arrange to bring the seminar to your chamber or business group.
Call Chuck McCurry at 803-348-0243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org