1 SC death, 0 Lexington County deaths
Covid-19 claimed no victims in Lexington or Richland counties Monday.
3 Richland County deaths occurred Sunday and were reported late.
The Department of Health and Environmental Control announced:
- 701 new confirmed cases and 18 new probable cases.
Lexington County had 55 new cases. Richland County had 64.
- 22 confirmed deaths and no new probable deaths.
Of those, only 1 death occurred yesterday.
- Confirmed cases to date are 130,917, probable cases 2,553, confirmed deaths 2,943 and 155 probable deaths.
- As of yesterday, 1,165,256 tests have been conducted in the state.
- 4,465 individual test results were reported yesterday statewide.
- Of those, the percent tested positive (infected) was 15.7%.
That means 84.3% tested negative as uninfected.