2 more Lexington County deaths
22 confirmed SC covid-19 deaths and 4 probable deaths were reported Wednesday.
2 of them were elderly Lexington County deaths that occurred Nov. 13 and 15.
2 others were elderly Richland County deaths that occurred Nov. 9 and 16.
The Department of Health and Environmental Control Wednesday announced:
- 1,226 new covid-19 cases and 94 probable cases.
- Lexington County had 74 new cases,
- Richland County had 125 new cases, the 2nd highest in the state,
Greenville County was highest again with 217 cases.
Charleston was 3rd with 105 cases.
Today's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 1,226/94 Summary click here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 22/4 Summary click here
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 187,774/11,673
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 3,906/276
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 2,392,558
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/findatest)
- Testing opportunities available statewide: 294
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 7,233 individual test results reported statewide yesterday (not including antibody tests)
- 17.0% tested positive as infected.
- That means 83.0% tested negative as uninfected.