2 more Lexington County deaths reported
9 confirmed SC covid-19 deaths and 1 suspected death were reported Sunday.
2 of those were elderly Lexington County deaths that occurred Nov. 19 and 20.
Lexington County also had 45 new cases and Richland County 94.
Greenville County again had the highest number with 168 cases.
Spartanburg County had 141 new cases.
Department of Health and Environmental Control reported cases and deaths at scdhec.gov/COVID19
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 1,066/13 Summary click here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 9/1 Summary click here
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 193,787/12,508
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 3,982/301
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 2,521,063
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/findatest)
- Testing opportunities available statewide: 294
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 8,394 individual test results reported statewide yesterday (not including antibody tests)
- 12.7% tested positive as infected,
- That means 87.3% tested negative as virus free,