3 new covid deaths reported in county
27 confirmed SC deaths and 4 probable deaths were reported Monday.
3 of them were elderly people in Lexington County.
2 were elderly in Columbia and Richland County.
The Department of Health and Environmental Control also Monday announced:
- 991 new covid-19 cases in the state.
- 41 of them were in Lexington County.
- 40 were in Columbia and Richland County.
Greenville County continues as the SC hot spot with another 193 cases,
Today's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 981/10 Summary click here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 27/4 Summary click here
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 185,390/11,227
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 3873/270
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 2,348,090
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/findatest)
- Testing opportunities available statewide: 291
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 6,688 individual test results reported statewide Sunday (not including antibody tests).
- 14.7% tested positive as infected.
- That means 85.3% tested negative as uninfected.