5 ways we think about the Great Reopening
What do you think about going back to work?
Escaping confinement? Shopping? Traveling?
According to an unscientific ColaToday.com poll:
1. We miss shopping with local businesses and many say businesses could make customers feel safer if their employees wore masks.
2. We're ready to travel. 43% felt they could take a local or regional vacation right now. But 67% plan to wait at least a year to travel internationally.
3. 35% would go back to work in an office now. Another 44% could do it in 1 to 6 months.
4. Only 23% would go out to eat or see a movie right now, with another 43% in the next 6 months.
5. 25% want to wait until next year for an outdoor show, and 48% want to wait at least a year before an indoor event.
The poll does not reveal the ages, incomes or other demographics of those responding..