No covid-19 deaths in Lexington County
25 South Carolinians' deaths were reported Tuesday.
None were in Lexington County.
3 were reported in Richland County – 2 elderly and 1 middle-aged.
50 new cases were reported in Lexington County.
96 were reported in Richland County.
The Department of Health and Environmental Control Tuesday reported today's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 1,374/59 Summary click here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 23/2 Summary click here
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 196,330/12,900
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 4,010/303
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 2,570,772
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/findatest)
- Testing opportunities available statewide: 289
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 10,407 individual test results reported statewide yesterday (not including antibody tests)
- 13.2% tested positive as infected.
- That means 86.8% tested negative as virus free.