No Lexington County covid deaths reported
44 SC covid-19 deaths were reported Saturday.
None were in Lexington County.
Columbia and Richland County had 3 elderly deaths.
Lexington County had 46 new covid cases.
Richland County had 90.
Greenville Countyy again led the state with 314 cases.
York was 2nd with 147 and Pickens 3rd with 112.
The Department of Health and Environmental Control reported Saturday's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 1,530/60 Summary click here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 26/18 Summary click here
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 192,645/12,373
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 3,974/300
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 2,497,105
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/findatest)
- Testing opportunities available statewide: 294
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 13,693 individual test results reported statewide yesterday (not including antibody tests)
- Of thiose, 11.2% tested positive as infrcted.
- That means 88.2% tested negative as virus free.