Where you can be tested for covid-19
Covid-19 testing is essential as it identifies if you are infected even without symptoms.
This allows you to seek medical help and isolate yourself to avoid infecting those around you.
This is especially important for at-risk individuals who can develop a life-threatening illness.
Testing opportunities in the Midlands include the sites below.
- August 25, 8 a.m.- 12 p.m., sponsored by Prisma, 2221 Devine St, Columbia
- August 25, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., sponsored by Self Regional, Saluda Baptist Church, 112 West Wheeler Circle, Saluda
- August 25, 9 a.m. -1 p.m., sponsored by Kershaw Health, Health Resource Center, 124 Battleship Road, Camden
- August 25, 8 a.m. -12 p.m., sponsored by Fairfield Medical Associates, Fairfield Medical Associates, 880 West Moultrie St., Winnsboro
- August 25, 26, 27 & 28, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., sponsored by Lexington Medical Center, Urology Surgery Center, 139 Summerplace Drive, West Columbia
- August 28-29, 8 a.m.- 12 p.m., sponsored by Prisma, 2221 Devine St, Columbia
Permanent Testing Sites
223 permanent sites across the state are open 7 days a week. Find a permanent testing location near you at scdhec.gov/covid19testing.