1 more covid-19 death in county
14 more SC covid-19 deaths were reported Tuesday.
1 elderly death occurred in Lexington County Saturday.
2 elderly deaths occurred in Richland County Sunday.
The Department of Health and Environmental Control announced:
- 1,146 new SC cases.
- 56 were in Lexington County, 79 in Richland County.
Today's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 1,088/58 Summary click here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 11/3 Summary click here
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 186,528/11,372
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 3,884/272
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 2,371,056
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/COVID19testing)
- Testing opportunities available statewide: 293
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 7,894 individual test results reported statewide Monday (not including antibody tests)
- 13.8% tested positive as infected.
- That means 86.2% tested negative as uninfected.
- Hospital data (daily): scdhec.gov/COVID19hospitals
- Extended care facility data (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Assisted living visitation status (Tuesdays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Private, public and charter schools (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/covid19schools
The information above as well as extensive reporting on county-level information, demographics and more is available at scdhec.gov/COVID19 .