5 deaths in SC, none in Lexington County
The Department of Health and Environmental Control reported 5 SC covid-19 deaths Monday.
None were in Lexington County.
1 middle-aged death occurred Saturday in Richland County.
50 new cases were reported in Lexington County.
105 were reported in Richland County.
That was the 2nd highest count in SC behind Greenville County with 187 cases.
Today's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 1,095/16 Summary click here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 5/0 Summary click here
Cumulative totals (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 194,902/12,650
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 3,987/301
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 2,545,046
Testing opportunities (scdhec.gov/findatest)
- Testing opportunities available statewide: 295
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 10,217 individual test results reported statewide yesterday (not including antibody tests)
- 10.7% tested positive as infected.
- That means 89.3% tested negative as uninfected.